原來我這麼怕安靜 是怕再也聽不到你
讓我終於曉得 我有多愛你
你已不在 這裡

2011年1月15日星期六

给我一个理由让我放弃你、

男孩...
都一样是爱玩的...
不知道为何
对那男孩有了某种特别的感觉...
感觉是什么..
开心?
喜悦?
兴奋?
连我自己都不知道....
总觉得自己怪怪的...
原因?!
我不知道...
最近心情起伏不定...
伤心?!
开心?!
都是你讲的...

放弃一个你爱的人比爱一个都还要难.

最近爱上了一首歌...
突然好想你...
五月天的歌...
感觉真的不同...
有种feel~
爱一个人讲究的是感觉...
帅?!
丑?!
可爱?!
都与我无关...
我爱一个人讲究的是感觉

那个他...
我放弃你了...
你的冷漠...
有一种要给放弃的感觉...
不知道为什么??
也许不同班或是什么的...
我不想知道....

寂寞不痛 这首歌好好听
歌词意思

你皮衣忘了帶走
那是我們旅行的時候
淋著大雪 手暖手去買的

什麼都總會舊的
多麼苦澀無奈的心得
卻沒選擇

體諒地相信你只是愛累了
絕不是有別的人替代我了
連自己都想問我為什麼
只抱抱你就放手像好好的
其實心 瓦解斑駁

寂寞不痛 痛在念舊
越小的事越多的感受
時間像笨小偷把幸福打破
留下了碎片讓人難過

寂寞不痛 痛在做夢
幻想當你自由膩了以後
會來激動吻我用愛悔過
做醒不來的夢

什麼都總會舊的
多麼苦澀無奈的心得
卻沒選擇

體諒地相信你只是愛累了
絕不是有別的人替代我了
連自己都想問我為什麼
只抱抱你就放手像好好的
其實心 瓦解斑駁

寂寞不痛 痛在念舊
越小的事越多的感受
時間像笨小偷把幸福打破
留下了碎片讓人難過

寂寞不痛 痛在做夢
幻想當你自由膩了以後
會來激動吻我用愛悔過
做醒不來的夢

寂寞不痛 痛在念舊
越小的事越多的感受
時間像笨小偷把幸福打破
留下了碎片讓人難過

寂寞不痛 痛在做夢
幻想當你自由膩了以後
會來激動吻我用愛悔過
做醒不來的夢
 


还有另一首英文歌
旋律好好...
倪安东的Sorry That I Loved You

For all of the time that i tried for your smile 
For making you thing that i was worth the while 
So your love love love love love would be mine 
For sending your flowers and holding your hand 
That no one was there to take u stand 
But then love love love made us blind 

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you 
Sorry that I fell through 
Sorry i was falling in love with you  
I'm sorry that it came true 
But sorry do can't turn back time 
For all that i have done to you 
I wish that i could make it right 

So sorry that i loved you 
Sorry that i needed you 
Sorry that i hold you tight 
And I'm So sorry for... 

Making you love me and saying goodbye 
For being the one that taught you how to cry 
It was love love love and it passed us by 
For given you every thing that you dreamed 
For taking it back when i fled the scenesorry love,for wasting your time 

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you 
Sorry that I fell through 
Sorry i was falling in love with you  
I'm sorry that it came true 
But sorry do can't turn back time 
For all that i have done to you 
I wish that i could make it right 

I'm so sorry that i loved you 
Sorry that i needed you 
Sorry that i hold you tight 
And apology now after all of this time 
Won't make my difference tonight 
But I'm hoping I'm Sorry will open your mind 
To love love love love in your life 

Sorry that i hurt you 
Sorry that i fell through 
Sorry i was falling in love with you 
I'm sorry that it came true 
But sorry doesn't turn back time 
For all that i have done to you 
I wish that i could make it right 

So sorry that i hurt you 
Sorry that i fell through 
Sorry i was falling in love with you 
I'm sorry that it came true 
But sorry do can't turn back time 

I'm sorry that i loved you 
I'm sorry that i hurt you 
I'm so sorry that i loved you 
I'm sorry that i hurt you 
Sorry that i loved you


人生没有彩排,只有现场直播。

我爱你,傻瓜!

没有评论:

发表评论